- Download BC Survey offline Software after District Level user Login or Block Level user Login with the respective user id and password.
- Remove all .NET Frameworks and install .NET Framework 3.5 (Download .NET Framework 3.5 after login as District Level user or Block Level user).
- Download and Install SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with SQLExpress instance. This Software is available in District Level user Login and Block Level user Login.
- Before creation of User ID please
check availability of User ID.
- If you face any problem please download BC Survey Software again from the web site and
follow the same proceedure.
- Download and Follow the User Manual. The manual is available in the same login as above.
- Windows XP Users
Download This Document
for help (Updated on 8th August, 2012).
- Download Update of BC Survey offline Software after District Level user Login or Block Level user Login
with the respective user id and password
(Updated on 25th August, 2012). The Details of the reports are included in this update.
The Annexure-B Summary Report is included in the Offline Version.
XML Generation Module is also Enhanced in this Software. Now the XML files are
generated with 2500 Records in each Files. Please generate XML Files again if
you edit or delete records.
- Online XML Uploading Module is published.
Now you can generate XML Files after downloading the above update and then uplod
those xml files in online mode.